Parents Prayer Group
- As a Parent Prayer Group, the team of parent volunteers supports one another though prayers and actions.
- Conduct prayer meetings twice a month as we pray for the school, students, teachers and parents.
- This is conducted every 1st Monday and Every 3rd Thursday of each month.
This programme supports the school in their Education and Career Guidance Programme in the following:
- Participate as Guest speakers in the School Career Day
- Work with School for industry visit for students
- Provide opportunities for our students to attend up to 2 weeks of internship attachment to gain valuable work life experience
- Interviewers for Mock Interview sessions to prepare Sec 4 & 5 girls for EAE/DSA applications to tertiary institutions.
- Attend Enhance Career Guidance (ECG) programme organised by MOE representing the school and share knowledge from the ECG programme
Social Enterprise Project Sales
- A PSG fund raising initiative to support the school’s Pocket Money Fund for financially needy students.
- The team of volunteers organizes the sale of Mother’s Day Gift Set for students to show appreciation to their mothers.
- All proceeds after deducting cost are donated to the School Pocket Money Fund.
PSG Support - School Activities
- Volunteer or participate in school events and activities e.g. Sports Day and Cross Country
- Support for key school activities and programmes e.g. welfare bag to encourage graduating students, Teachers’ Day gifts
Parents Networking & Bonding Activities
*The following activities were conducted prior to COVID19 outbreak in 2020.
- Father-Daughter Breakfast
- PSG CNY networking night with new parents
- PSG year-end celebration and appreciation night
- PSG Family year-end trip to Batam
- Labrador Nature Walk & Mother’s Day High Tea