Partners in Education to provide quality and holistic education
- Positive partnership between parents and school – work with the school to promote life-long learning and support a holistic education for SJC girls.
- Opportunities for parents to volunteer, share and contribute knowledge and time for pupils’ benefit.
- Opportunities for parents to network and support one another.
Supporting the School and the Family
In SJC PSG, every parent volunteer has the opportunity to serve and contribute to our common goal of making this school the best school for our daughters.
We do this by:
- Understanding the school culture and working with the school leaders to create a conducive learning environment for the students
- Exchanging ideas on parenting and sharing the journey of our daughters’ secondary school education.
- Creating a shared space for all parents to learn, collaborate and connect.
While we groom and develop our own children, we hope to extend our love and support to all students in need through our PSG activities, so that everyone has the opportunity to learn and grow in SJC.
PSG Executive Committee
The PSG Exco works closely with the school leaders to set forth the strategy for parent-school collaboration. They lead and work closely with parent volunteers for PSG projects and activities to support the school and the holistic development of SJCians.
Join as a Parent Volunteer!
- An informed parent is a child’s best advocate, so do come forward to give your support and participation.
- Journey with your child through the SJC PSG, connect with your child and her school and show her you care about her.
- You can dedicate your services either to our various subcommittee programmes or to our termly meetings.
- Through active participation in these events, the relationship between the school, the parents and our daughters is strengthened.
Click the link to indicate your interest and our Exco member will follow up with you: https://bit.ly/3tycSmm
You may also reach the PSG at firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, connect with us on the PSG Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/sjcpsg/